Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Reaching Out

Hello all I am based in South Carolina, right now I am reaching out to all the prop builders, costumers, and geeks, of the big SC. I would love to know what kind of props people are working on and would love to be of any help that I can be. I just started working with a local prop builder with in the last two months and it has been great to bounce ideas about materials and projects off some one who is actually interested in what you are talking about. I know this all sounds a little cheesy like I'm building some kind of builders support group, but I ask whats wrong with that?  well any ways if you wish to contribute to this blog or just have your stuff posted about and all just shoot me a line, well I guess that's it for now later.

No comments:

Post a Comment