I was watching YouTube the other day and I saw a Deadmau5 head and I had to have one, so I went to the Internets to see what I could find out about it. I found some dimensions that liked and started making my master molds. I decided that I would start with the ears since I already knew what I was going to use for the head. I started by putting down expanding foam.
from there I made a template with the measurements that I had. and make a rough cut.
after I made a rough cut on the ear I started filling in all the empty spots that the foam didn't get in to.
I then sealed The foam to get it ready for mold making, on to the next part the head itself.