Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Have a nuka on me!

Just sitting around the other day playing Fallout 3 and wondering what would a Nuka Cola Quantum taste like??? hmm... well I can't make one that tastes good but I figured I'd make one that would look good.  first I had try to figure out what size bottle I could use, and I found that A Mexican coke bottle is the best size for the in game bottle. This is what I wanted to try to replicate for those of you that don't play fallout 3.



And this is what I got, for all of you who just like the finished project look at the bottom of the page if you want to know how I made my keep scrolling.


I'm not a great photographer but I'm learning. to start I went down to the gas station and found a Mexican coke bottle and emptied it and cleaned it out.


after that I filled them with tonic water and blue food colouring. I chose tonic water because it reflected the light better than normal water.


from there your done all you have to do is get a push light and put underneath it or if you want to get fancy you can get some blue leds and wire up some lights in a custom box.

No comments:

Post a Comment